– FAQs. List of frequently asked questions.
– Risk assessments. The users of the facility are highly encouraged to read the relevant risk assessments before doing the work.
- Risk_Cryo-EM_A1 Liqufying ethane_2018.6
- Risk_Cryo-EM_A2 Plunge freezing risk assessment_2018.6
- Risk_Cryo-EM_A3 Glow discharging_2018.6
- Risk_Cryo-EM_A4 Grid clipping_2018.6
- Risk_Cryo-EM_A5 Microscope use_2018.6
– Useful links. For those who want to know more about cryo-electron microscopy, we would like to recommend the following resources on the internet.
- “Getting Started in Cryo-EM” with Professor Grant Jensen. Video lectures recorded by Grant Jensen – http://cryo-em-course.caltech.edu/cryoem_welcome (also available on YouTube)
- Expansion of “Getting Started in Cryo-EM” series of videos recorded by Grant Jensen and Matthijn Vos – https://em-learning.com
- Lecture series on Electron Microscopy given at the MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology: ftp://ftp.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/pub/scheres/EM-course